Assistant Manager Clinical Training
13 Feb, 2020
Strong Communication Skills
Data Analytical Skills
Should have excellent Leadership and Management skills
Able to work with diverse groups of people.
Qualification: MBBS/ BSC in Nursing
Training Courses: Emergency Care Courses ( BLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS preferred)
Experience: * 4-5 Years of work experience in Healthcare Organizations with EMS/ER
* Experience in Quality Management System will be required.
* Experience in Healthcare Training & Development will be preferred.
Age Limit: 30 - 40
* Identify the training need analysis for our Karachi & Sindh Ambulatory staff.
* Review existing training material to determine business effectiveness.
* Modify and update relevant business course material and training manuals to meet business requirement.
* Conduct relevant business unit ( EMS & SPAS) training sessions, organize & manage IT and other equipment.
* Strong Communication with EMS and SPAS team to address learning issues, instruction problems or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments.
* Execute external training session (First Aid, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation, Fire Safety and Evacuation and AHA accredited Basic Life Support)
* Responsible for managing all EMS and SPAS training data.
* Monitor and formulate EMS and SPAS training reports, providing constructive feedback on the reports and ensure timely dissemination of the reports.
* Ensure Quality Management System are established, implemented and maintained
* Develop and manage EMS and SPAS training budgets.
You need to Login to apply for this job.